As of November 24, 2022, with a net worth of approximately $191.4 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (#2, $179.0 billion), Gautam Adani ( #3, $135.4 billion); and Jeff Bezos (#4, $117.5 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth richest person in the world, with $110.2 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with personal wealth of $106.0 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $106.0 billion. Mukesh Ambani is ranked 8th with a net worth of $91.8 billion. Carlos Slim Helu ($88.2 billion) ranked 9th on the list of the 10 richest people in the world, followed by Larry Page (#10, $85.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the 25 richest people in the world.
2022 BILLIONAIRE LIST
- Elon Musk: $191.4 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $179.0 billion
- Gautam Adani and his family: $135.4 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $117.5 billion
- Warren Buffet: $110.2 billion
- Larry Ellison: $106.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $106.0 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $91.8 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu and his family: $88.2 billion
- Larry Page: $85.3 billion
- Sergei Brin: $81.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $80.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Françoise Bettencourt Meyers & her family: $73.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $64.3 billion
- Rob Walton: $63.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $62.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.1 billion
- Julia Koch and her family: $60.1 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Michael Dell: $53.4 billion
- David Thomson and his family: $53.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight and his family: $41.8 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Did you read?
3 tips that will make you a better leader in 2023 by Christina DiArcangelo.
How Financial Institutions Leverage AI to Stay Ahead of the Competition by Rhett Power.
Why it pays to listen to B2B customers by Charlene Gervais.
GSI Exchange: Innovation and customer security are key to establishing your business in volatile markets.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow the headlines from CEOWORLD magazine on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]